Saturday, April 21, 2012

All This Hair

Not every post can be deep, thought provoking, and controversial...

Today, I want opinions.  What should I do with all this hair.

About 20 years ago, I started cutting my hair "High and Tight" because of my martial arts training.  Last fall, I had several people tell me, all in about a 2 week period, that I should grow it out.

So I did...

I haven't cut my hair since October.  It's a bit thinner on top than it was 20 years ago, and a lot more gray, but it's still fairly thick, a bit curly, and entirely unruly.

I think it's time for a haircut.  But what kind of style?  Should I grow it a bit longer?  Should I go with the messy, unkempt look that's in these days?  Gel it to accent the curls?  Brush it straight back like The Fonz?  (Dating myself, I know).  Cut it all off again?

All suggestions will be considered.

Grin.

3 comments:

  1. http://www.thehairstyler.com/mens-hairstyles/casual/short/wavy?page=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm.... I kind of like the Chuck Lorre style on that site...

    http://hairstyles.thehairstyler.com/hairstyles/images/13566/icon/Chuck-Lorre.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just get it cleaned up a bit. It looks good and you should enjoy it while you can. It definitely softens your features in a very positive way!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark This Site

Eventually, I'd like to move this blog to it's own domain.